Saturday, 9 June 2012

ISSUE 23


DOWN AND OUT- ISSUE 23
CIVILIZED
GUTTER GODS
DIVINE RIGHT
INGROWN
CHAOTIC NEUTRAL
VIOLENT FUTURE
NO FAITH
+ REVIEWS

A4, B&W PHOTOCOPIED, 42 PAGES.

$5

100 COPIES

NOTE: There has been a lot of D&O issues coming out recently, trust me I am aware. This is due to two main factors, one-postage from Australia is fucked and I wanted to try and combine shipping where possible. two- Down and Out went through a phase of attemtping to differentiate between issues, BM in one, noisy junk in another and HC ragers in yet another. So these issue have been in the works for up to a year, each issue was being worked on simultaneously and they have all come to fruition within a short time span.  Some or all of these will be available from the usual distros I am sure. EG,, Feel It, Youth Attack, Analog Worship, Die Rot, No Patience or direct from me.

BUY HERE