Saturday, 30 June 2012

MYRTLE FOREST


UPDATE
Copies of Issue 20 are SOLD OUT from me, Distros will have copies available in the coming days.

Copies of Issue 21 are temporarily SOLD OUT from me, I will be printing a few more (20-30) and they will be added to the store upon completion. Distros will have copies also in the coming days.

Copies of Issue 22 are temporarily SOLD OUT from me, 50 more copies will be printed and added to the store. As above Distros will have copies available in the coming days.

All bands interviewed copies have been sent.

Almost all orders from the store have been sent, any order that had issue 23 in it will be sent this week or next.

Carved Cross-Demo I is SOLD OUT from me, I may (or may not) be getting a few additional copies. If so they will be added to the store. AAP has copies HERE Analog Worship will have copies next week aswell.

Work has begun on the epic Tasmanian BM special which will be D&O 24/Nocturnal Emissions Vol 3 and will be available on Sept 1st.

Ismaelta