Friday, 17 May 2013

R.I.P STORENVY



I HAVE DECIDED TO KILL THE DOWN AND OUT/NOCTURNAL EMISSIONS STORENVY, IT'S POSTAGE CALCULATOR FUCKING SUCKS AND IT IS OPERATED IN US$ WHEN I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA, ADD TO THIS THE FACT THAT I DON'T WANNA BE LUMPED IN WITH THE FACELESS BIGCARTEL/STORENVY LABELS THAT POP UP FOR TWO MINUTES AND DISSAPEAR AGAIN WHEN THEY DISCOVER THE GIRLS THAT THIS MUSIC ATTRACTS VAGINAS SMELL FUNNY.

I HAVE SOME ITEMS FOR SALE STILL, THEY WILL BE LISTED ON HERE ONLY, IF YOU WANT ONE OR MORE OF THEM PLEASE EMAIL ME AT xsamvincex@yahoo.com.au THIS WAY I CAN GET AN ACCURATE POSTAGE COST FOR YOU, OR DISCUSS POSSIBLE TRADES FOR YOUR ZINES/BANDSS DEMOS/RELEASES ETC.

SOME THINGS THAT SHOULD BE NOTED REGARDING THE ZINE AND THE TAPES I SELL.

-FIRSTLY I DO NOT RUN A LABEL, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN RELEASING YOUR BANDS DEMO NOT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOUR BAND BUT BECAUSE I HAVE VERY LITTLE MONEY TO SINK INTO MUSIC THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY PART OF.

-DOWN AND OUT/NOCTURNAL EMISSIONS ZINE HAD A GRUELLING SCHEDULE RECENTLY, THIS WILL SLOW DOWN CONSIDERABLY AND EXPECT TO SEE A FEW SMALL CHANGES TO THE LAYOUT IN ORDER TO MAKE IT MORE AFFORDABLE FOR THE READER AND MYSELF. THERE ARE TWO ISSUES IN THE WORKS: ONE DOWN AND OUT ISSUE AND ONE NOCTURNAL EMISSIONS VOLUME, THEY MAY COME OUT THIS YEAR, THEY MAY ARISE IN 2014, TIME WILL TELL.

-FOR UPDATES ON NEWS RELATED TO EITHER CARVED CROSS (AND SPLINTER GROUPS FROM THE BLACKLINE ELITE) OR DOWN AND OUT/NOCTURNAL EMISSIONS ZINE THIS IS THE PLACE TO LOOK TO.

WE ARE NOT DEAD YET, NOT BY A LONG SHOT.